Ohhai, howsyafatha.

Thanks to the magic of Google Analytics, I'd like to say sup to the following countries:

Sup, Canada, eh?
'Ello, United Kingdom!
G'Day, Australia!
你好, Singapore!
Salam Alekoum, Morocco!


Oh, & sup, US of A!
Hope I put some color in yo' day, international readers ;]

Did I miss yo' mothaland? HOLLAH.

---------------------------------------- EDIT: 7/14/08 ----------------------------------------

Sam Carty says, educate yo'self!

Namaste, India!
Hola, Dominican Republic!
Wah Gwan, Jamaica!

2 Responses to "Ohhai, howsyafatha." (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
July 8, 2008 at 10:38 AM

Namaste -- India
Hola -- Dominican Republic
Wah Gwan -- Jamaica

Those are the few I know... this is fun...

Berna says
July 14, 2008 at 5:25 PM

Snap! I'm publishing these. Thanks, Sam!