BETTER than safe sex AND abstinence!

So, they've come up with this whole don't-have-sex-if-you-don't-want-diseases-and/or-babies thing, right? Abstinence?
And then the whole, ok-fine-touch-each-other, just-don't-be-stupid-about-it thing, right?

But oh, the Web 2.0 space - how you innovate your way into our hearts, giving us that which we didn't even know was possible, but have totally always wanted.

You don't even have to worry about STD's, peer pressure, media influence, pregnancy, maternal pants, awkward morning-after handshakes...


Cause now you can skip the sex and see exactly what cho' babies gon' look like.
(...Cause that's why teens really have sex, right? We're all just narcissists and wanna see just how cute our mini-me's would be! ...Right? ...Guys?)
Introducing... MakeMeBabies.


I know, right?! Totally don't even have to worry about the awkward pre-intercourse stages because you can already see the endproduct. Win. Winner.

Dude - Do I even have to explain?
Do I have to explain a site that told me, in orange font, "Now you can make your babies!" after I signed up?

And while I was waiting for the site to, I don't know, fornicate with itself, it told me "Please wait - it shouldn't take more than nine months ;)" ?

?!?!

No. What I have to do is show you the results.
Let's play.

Me and The Mayer.
...WHAT?! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU WOULDN'T.

Me and My MiniMe, or, "What it would look like to have babies with yourself"
Sup, Bernie! CHUPRIISE.
These children are suspiciously light-skinned, considering how down we are with the brown.

Me and You-Already-Know
Yeah, foreal. I don't know if they added the duck to mock me back, but I'd say that's a pretty cute kid for me & processed meat.



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.
ALRIGHT. I was gonna say go do it yourself, but you have to log-in and be annoying. Eff that.
I signed up for a Gmail account for all of us, man - we're gonna use this to check out weird stuff that asks for too much info from now on, k?

e-mail: bernalittlebit@gmail.com
password: behbeh
(this is just for the baby-makin'; we'll change the password with the next thang)

Go forth, readers. Play Jon&Kate+8 as much as you want without even contacting another human!
& Show me your results (comment, or e-mail @ bernalittlebit@gmail.com) - I'mma show 'em.

4 Responses to "BETTER than safe sex AND abstinence!" (Leave A Comment)

ERYNE says
July 3, 2008 at 10:56 AM

OH MAHH GAH, berna, this post has to be one of the best so far.
hahahhaa.... i can't get over your avian offspring with processed meat.

hillllllar.

and you answered my prayers.. i was like i wonnnnder how my bebehs would look with ______. hmm, but i don't wanna sign up and make my own accoount

and of course, you're one step ahead of me, givin' us your login info and whatnot shooooooooooot.

this is hilarr. i should be getting up and taking a shower right now ...but i'm gonna go make a baby first.

AND I LOVE J&K+8!!!!!@#!$!!!$!@#!@!

Berna says
July 14, 2008 at 5:25 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

I KNOW YOU DID NOOOOOOT. Girl, you know I wanna see those babies. You better SHOW me those babies.

& I think the Duck thing was MakeMeBabies just getting mad back at me. I ain't about to go around with a duck as a baby. I'd already have Spam as a baby daddy. I don't need that kind of stress in mah LIFE.

Anonymous says
July 25, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Why does does little Bernathon Mayer have blonde hair, knowing none of yo asses are blonde? That's very mailman/ part-time lover suspicious to me. And how come you can't make any girl babies?

BUT I will say this. If you ever did have a baby with spam, I would definitely kidnap it. That would be the union of two of my favorite things.

l<@+!3 says
August 17, 2008 at 12:59 PM

akdfj! i just love your blogs. there so out there and i can tottaly relate and agree to them.
why are your babies soo..whie looking..? lol. there's def some tweaks in that site..