Girl, I'mma hafta call you back

PUT IT DOWN, TEEN DRIVERS.

Today's the day: Chu can no longer have your Razr/Sidekick/411-Giving-You-Directions in your ear while driving, or else The Man can pull ya over.

And the consequences?
$20 for the first offense
$50 for every time after that you didn't learn the frickin' first time

So now, more of us are gonna look like schizo's, yapping away without our left elbow blocking our blind spot (unless you're like me, who talks to herself often anyway.
It's alright, Berna, nobody's judging you.

Yeah, I know, I just get insecure sometimes.
Well, stop it. You've got some burning to do.)


I wonder if this'll take the "crappy" away from being synonymous with "teenage drivers".

Didja go out and buy your dorky headset yet?

0 Responses to "Girl, I'mma hafta call you back" (Leave A Comment)