Mmm. Word vomit.

Ah oh. Berna hat found sumthin' new fo' you to play with.

It's like a verbal collage of yourself.
It's like shaking your brain and spilling out all of its contents.
It's like a word vomit of your personality.

It's called a Wordle.
And it's better explained through example.


This is a Wordle of this blog.
I love that stray just-don't-be-stupid-about-it. Profoundly placed, no?


This is a Wordle of my personal blog (LOCATION: CLASSIFIED!)
Excuse the, uh, more liberal use of colloquialisms.
Aka, mah bad for the swearing.




This is a Wordle of the song that's in my head.
(TEN BUCKS IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT IT IS!)


Basically, Wordle takes whatever you want - a paragraph, a blog, a website, song lyrics - and mashes them up into a random doggypile of awesome. You customize the colors and orientation.
You customize the awesome.

It's called a "word cloud". Worrrrd clooouuuud.
The words used most commonly are the biggest, and the rest are scattered happily in between.

I resent a little bit that both top ones have the words "like" the biggest, making me sound like, a total, like, fuggin' ditz, like.


Mmmhmm, don't act like you ain't curious about'cho'z now.
Now that I've showed you mine, show me yours ;] <bernalittlebit@gmail.com>

4 Responses to "Mmm. Word vomit." (Leave A Comment)

Leanna says
July 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM

And the first thing I saw was "look crappy babies" and laughed my ass off =)

Leanna says
July 14, 2008 at 5:09 PM

3rd wordle: tearin up my heart by nsync is my guess

Berna says
July 14, 2008 at 5:30 PM

My personal favorite is in the first one:
"Okay-fine-touch-each-other"

HAHA, I don't even remember writing that!

& YES, GIRL YOU GOT IT. 'NSync fan?

Anonymous says
November 11, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Good words.