Glass, by BHJ

CURSE SCHOOL!
It stops me from chattin' it up with joo cool peeps.
But, let me get to the point of this before I have to do the bookstore dance.

I've been a huge, huge fan of Black Hockey Jesus's The Wind in Your Vagina (just go with me on this) for a while - he got popular SUPER fast on the Daddy-blogosphere front (she says while pushing her glasses up her nose) (and snorting), and, wait, I don't want to oversell this -

HE IS THE MOST HILARIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY ARTICULATE BLOGGER
EHH
VER.

& He recently wrote this disgustingly poignant post about, well, failure.
Failure and strength and babies.

Couldn't just keep this one in my Google Reader, no, I could NAT.

So, screw your homework.
Read it immediately.

2 Responses to "Glass, by BHJ" (Leave A Comment)

Jon says
August 31, 2008 at 1:57 PM

This is a super nice review.

Thanks for the kind words.

~BHJ

UADawn says
September 19, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Berna!

I just wanted to say thank you and I was truly inspired by your freshman 15 experience. I aim to make my blogs and videos as entertaining as yours, and I just wanted you to know I wouldn't have even applied if it wasn't for your postings and videos.

so THANK YOU!

:) Dawn