*blows dust off blog* *sobs*

Life.

This is me, sitting in class. Contemplating LIFE.

I am THIS FULL of such juicy, yummy blog ideas.

As you can see, I'M ABOUT TO BURST.
But such is life, school, internship, co-ed Leadership Frat... you know.

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME.
STAY TUNED!


...I have candy.
bernalittlebit@gmail.com

4 Responses to "*blows dust off blog* *sobs*" (Leave A Comment)

Katherine says
September 24, 2008 at 9:13 PM

I MISSED YOU.

Nim says
September 29, 2008 at 12:09 AM

yay blogspot! tumblr doesn't let me comment on people's posts, so I like blogspot better. didn't know you had a blog until I stumbled on Ian's. I need to keep track of my friends better. FAMILY, in your case.

love ya. MEAN IT!

Anonymous says
September 30, 2008 at 6:49 PM

Aw.. you're awesome. I do miss the your Freshman 15 blogs. But keep it up! Woo Berkeley alma mater!

Berna says
October 3, 2008 at 12:50 PM

RIN. I MISSED YOU TOO!
I am hoooome to staaaay ;]

Hi, Nomnom! B-t-dubz, how did Soul 4 Real Cru do last night in the pre-Friendship-Games games?
YAY, someone's going on my Google Reader. His name starts with a Nom and ends with a Nom.

Go Bears, anonymous "I said..."!