'Tis the season

Hey! Special hollah to my former Freshman15 readers - ya'll still out there?!


For all ya'll who messaged me way-back-when (& still are!) about starting your freshman year this year, being nervous, movin' away, how much underwear do I pack (TRUE STORY):

Stumbled across this pretty comprehensive Freshman Year College Packin' List
from TeenDiariesOnline.com.
My favorite part about it? The Late Night Snacks section ;]

(I confess: Being the APnerd at heart, Collegeboard.com was my friggin' MySpace senior year and I used their list - told me to bring boring stuff like extension cords and blankets. Didn't mention Ramen once.
Hello. Get with the priorities of the GENERATION.)

Happy packin'!


P.S: You were the one who wanted to biologically look like Sailor Moon, right? Dude, I gotchu.
No?
P.P.S: Ohhh, but you did ask me about Nintendo couture. Don't lie. I won't tell anyone.

4 Responses to "'Tis the season" (Leave A Comment)

TiTi says
August 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Wow, I'm all packed up and ready to go. I have everything on that list and more. I move-in Wednesday, so I'm pretty excited.

Unknown says
August 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Hi Berna! I'm a long time reader (and a fan! :)) of your blog since Freshman 15. I am an entering freshman at UCSD this fall and I'm freaking out about what to bring. Collegeboard says we need 21 pairs of underwear, isn't that a bit much?

By the way, any special tips you have for incoming freshmen?

P.S. Thanks for continuing your blog after Freshman 15, I enjoy what you have to say and it's all been very helpful!

-Eva

Anonymous says
August 17, 2008 at 3:13 PM

thanks for the list! i actually moved into my dorm at GA State University this past friday and its pretty amazing!.. its apartment styled so it has a fully furnished kitchen and 4 bedrooms and a livin room. i start classes monday.. agh! lol but i look forward to all ur blogs and whatnot! =]

Emily S. says
August 17, 2008 at 11:59 PM

hey berna! thanks for cracking open the freshman 15 door haha it reminded me to check this out. i'm in the process of packing... uh oh!