Google Image Search: Overachiever


If any of you reading
is looking at this picture and going,
"That's what I feel like I have to be to get into my dream school,"
or
"That's where I feel I need to be to succeed these days,"
or
"This bitch is living my life. But smiling."...

Raise yo' hand.
(or comment me. Maybe today you're feeling "unsure")

4 Responses to "Google Image Search: Overachiever" (Leave A Comment)

UADawn says
October 3, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Thank you Berna! I cant wait, the issue comes out in 2 weeks! Its a bit different this year, like its not through myspace and whatnot, but the girls are great.

Heres my freshman 15 page on myspace

www.myspace.com/freshman15dawn

most of the girls are on my top friends :)

And as for your picture. I believe its all of the above :)

Libby Issendorf says
October 5, 2008 at 2:03 PM

This is why I'm so excited to read Liz's book...sounds like she is writing about this very picture.

Anonymous says
October 6, 2008 at 4:28 PM

Can i raise BOTH of my hands for this one?! I am that picture.

Katherine says
October 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM

*Raises hand*