Yo, Leanna & Rin!

Dude, I can't figure out for the life of me how to respond to comments on here,
and I'll be DAMNED if I can't talk to ya'll because of it.

SO! (Check out the original comments first)

-->Leanna hat sed:

I hate MySpace profiles with bad grammar and pPLz wh0o b3e tAlkiiNg lYik3e diiZs...

It took me about 3 minutes alone to type that above sentence. Amen to Generation (insert really mean stereotype). Psh, it's just the way of life. I wonder what our kids' generation will be called...

Alls I gotta say is that these chick celebrities better keep their panties on because they're setting a bad example for our young divas.

--> Yo, Leanna,
DUDE. DUDE. IT HURTS HOW MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU. I don't know where they find the time to type like that, but they NEEDZ to adopt another hobby. Like playing in traffic.
I know, right - you see our generation do crazy shit, and I'm sure our parents are like, Dear God, why. All WE can do is understand that we'll NEVER understand, haha. I'm thinking we could hopefully come up with something more original than Generation Z. Generation YouTube? Generation Intrawebz. Generation Less-Shameful!? (Woo, way to be original)
& I feel you on the celebrity thing - hi, Jamie Lynn Spears and the new campaign that having kids is awesome and fun fuzzy unicorns?!
NOT OKAY.

---------------------------------------------

-->Rin hat sed:

Millenial? Interesting. Who exactly is "The Man"?

Anyways. Yeah, I think we needa' check ourselves out before we mess ourselves up. I'm lucky to have learned how to not be selfish by just looking at myself and remembering all of the stupid things I've done.

--> Hey, Rin,
That's something we needs to do, all of us, right? Check ourselves. Hold back on the selfish doings, perhaps? Take one of those big steps back and go, "WTF, self." Unfortunately, part of being a kid is having the tendency to be terribly forgetful :/! Isn't it kinda painful how we watch it happening to ourselves, but we... can't... stooop... iiit?

2 Responses to "Yo, Leanna & Rin!" (Leave A Comment)

Leanna says
July 8, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Hahaha sorry for not responding to this sooner but JLSpears... oh lord... I love how she was like "Yes I am going to name my child Maddie because when I was little I read Madeline books."

Um, wasn't that like LAST WEEK? Yeesh. Once you have a kid suddenly you think you're 45. Props <3 I read all the time

Leanna says
July 8, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Haha.

I love how Spears was like "I'm naming my daughter Maddie because I read Madeline when I was a little girl."

... Um, wasn't that like TWO WEEKS AGO!?

Yeesh. You have a kid and now you think you're 45...

Mad props, yo. Love the blog <3