Oh, hai.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
Finally, man.

My F15 blog's been completely abandoned and what with work and Tahiti Fete and all that...

I missed you guys.
"Let's hug it out, bitch."
- The Office

Yeah, word, I can swear here. Nah, but I'm not gonna be spewing profanities a whole lot - mostly, I just wanna be somewhere where I can keep talking to people outside of that F15 gig, ya dig. I wanna keep people laughing and thinking and agreeing/me telling you you're wrong,
1). I just wanna keep the conversation going.
About anything.
Everything!

ALSO - So, I pretty much blog about my blog research as a blog. I mean, job. (Blog's one of those freaky repeat-until-you're-just-making-noise-words, huh?) I blog about blogging, I'm on my Google Reader like white on rice... And I swurrdogad, I run into the WEIRDEST SHIT in the blogosphere, man. Crazy products, out-there ideas, things that have both pissed me off and made me piss my pants,
2). I WANNA SHARE THEM.

So, please. Subscribe below, if you so desire, check out the weird shit I find now and then and let's just talk. I wanna see comments up the BUTT.

Let's just freakin' talk.

0 Responses to "Oh, hai." (Leave A Comment)